Eczema (also known as dermatitis and eczema examples is a skin disease little known, inflammatory contagious, but may be in extreme conditions. There are two main types of eczema: atopic eczema, characterized by a genetic predisposition, affecting mostly young children and contact dermatitis, more common in adults, which is an allergic hypersensitivity immune cell been in contact with a substance.
Eczema is characterized by lesions shredded (with irregular contours), sometimes microvesicles (acute eczema) or dry. These lesions are characterized functionally by intense itching, that is to say itching can be tormenting.
* The identification of the cause (allergen) and eviction.
* Generally the use of creams cortisoneas.
* Various additions have been proposed to rapidly wean steroids, including supplementation of omega-3 and omega-6. These fatty acids can be used by internal or creams. Among oils include evening primrose oil, safflower oil, cumin, perilla, emu, argan who have all the virtues anti-eczema topical.
* Oil of Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) is used at all times in traditional medicine in Polynesia for a successful fight against eczema without the side effects of cortisone or corticosteroids.
* For the nature of atopic eczema only: creams / ointments for topical tacrolimus, a molecule that acts as IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS (local use). These drugs based on tacrolimus are indicated only in severe cases of eczema in adults and rebel general treatments. This product has just been a warning from the FDA due to leukemia and cancers unexplained following the application of this product.
The use of moisturizers and stress reduction generally helps to reduce the importance of the disease.
In some types of eczema creams containing cortisone (such Nerisone or Diprosone) have the opposite effect to that desired, as the appearance of cracks, dryness, itching and bleeding. It is therefore advisable to relieve the areas infected with calendula soothes naturally. Creams incorporating oil Borage (Borago officinalis) or black cumin (Nigella sativa) provide omega-3 and omega-6 and needed hydration required.
Biotin, Vitamin B8: Seborrheic dermatitis