The bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi of the lungs, leading to the arrest operation eyelashes epithelial cells.
Like so many other diseases, bronchitis can be acute (short term) or chronic (long term). Chronic bronchitis is a problem, usually in smokers, while acute bronchitis is usually a viral infection, more rarely bacterial, viral sometimes secondarily surinfectée by a bacterium.
The symptoms of acute or chronic bronchitis include:
* Cough producing mucus (sputum); colouring expectorants has no significance as to the origin viral or bacterial.
* Mucus bloody (pink, red or rusty); mucus (to be evaluated by the doctor)
* Dyspnoea, aggravated by exertion
* Low fever
* Chest pain poorly systematized
* Headache (in the case of acute bronchitis)
* Noise inspiration or expiration (rattle)
* Usually lasts about 10 to 11 days.
* Occurs usually after a cold or infection.
Chronic bronchitis is a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, in which the airways are blocked by mucus.
Read also Flu